Kingfisher viewing

Rob Grimmond

Rob Grimmond
Total Posts:  253
Joined  07-09-2015

18 January 2019 17:06

The author of the original post seems to have slipped under the radar when applying to register for the Forum, since we normally insist on use of proper name. I have been in touch with him and explained that any further use of the Forum would require display of hiis name.

Martin G

Martin G
Total Posts:  2
Joined  20-12-2018

18 January 2019 16:04

Good afternoon Ash,

First of all you come across aggressive in your tone from your reply. I was only asking for information on viewing kingfishers, no mention on nest sites.
I am a young wildlife photographer and just wanted some help from the patrons on this site. I went to Eastville Park in Bristol today on the advise of someone else from Instagram and was able to view Kingfishers up close, all i was asking for my friend.

Ash Warne

Ash Warne
Total Posts:  23
Joined  01-12-2015

18 January 2019 13:04

Sorry - who are you ? It would be very unwise for someone to reply to you without knowing who you are. Moreover this is an open forum and therefore unscrupulous people (such as eggers) would be able to read any reply to you which identified sites!

Martin G

Martin G
Total Posts:  2
Joined  20-12-2018

14 January 2019 14:50

Does anyone have any good hotspots for seeing Kingfishers relativity close? I am only using a 100-300 lens and want to keep to quality.
Anyone got any good spots?