Cheddar field meeting cancelled

Alison Everett
Alison Everett
Total Posts:  117
Joined  01-12-2015
11 February 2020 12:06

Due to the forecast of heavy rain and strong winds on Saturday 15th Feb we have made the decision to cancel the planned field meeting. We may be able to re convene on a later date in March if there is enough interest, let me know on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if you are interested.